Women On Mission welcomes all women to learn about and pray for missionaries while participating in mission projects in our community. Meetings are held on the first non-holiday Monday of the month at 7 PM.
W.O.M. has sponsored many activities, such as:
- March for Meals
- "Soup for Change" to raise money and awareness for our denominational hunger fund
- Thanksgiving food baskets
- Ladies Christmas Tea
- collecting toys for the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots
- Operation Christmas Child
- annual baby showers for crisis pregnancy centers in our local communities (Alternaterm and Birthright of Lake County)
- Mother/Daughter Tea
- Chick-Fil-A spirit night
- sponsoring a fund for "Mountain Ministry" to help a missionary couple in Paynesville, West Virginia
Many of the ladies also participate in different Bible studies throughout the year. The ladies are currently in Beth Moore study on I and II Thessalonians.